Top tips to help you fundraise
We’ve put our heads together to come up with a list of top tips to help you maximise your fundraising. Try one, two or a combination of a few.
- Tell people your personal story. Explain what The Haemophilia Society means to you and why you are fundraising for us.
- Use pictures. Whether it is a simple selfie on your JustGiving page or videos of your progress, it helps to keep people engaged and encourages them to donate.
- Set a fundraising target. Aim high – if you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- Don’t forget your to ask your sponsors to Gift Aid their donation.
- Share far and wide. Promote your fundraising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, TikTok – and don’t forget about good old email!
- Ask your employer to get involved. You could ask them to offer a donation or simply add your fundraiser to your intranet.
- Update on your progress. Share your journey on your social media platforms Just don’t forget to use @thehaemophiliasociety and use hashtags.
- Invite your family and friends to take part. It’s not all about asking them for sponsorship – get them to come along with you.
- Dress the part. Why not wear one of our t-shirts while you fundraise? Visit our shop today.
- Say thank you. Don’t forget to show your appreciation for everyone who sponsors you and let them share in your success.